Aviv Fellowships are Guardians of the Aviv (Deuteronomy 16:1). We are contending for the faith once delivered to the saints. We are holding tight to scriptural truths that have been diminished or ignored for centuries. As Guardians of the Aviv, we:
- Guard the Aviv (the head of the biblical year according to the Astronomically and Agriculturally Corrected Biblical Hebrew Calendar)
- Guard the Creator’s time clock and His methods of time keeping
- Guard the 7th day Sabbath as commanded in the 4th commandment
- Guard THE Prophet Yeshua Messiah
- Stand together against conformity and compromise
In Deuteronomy 5:12 YeHoVaH commands us to “Keep the Sabbath Day (NKJV)”. The Hebrew word for “Keep” is “Shamar” which means to guard, keep watch, to protect — against anyone or anything that tries to take it away from us.
Romans 12:2 states, “Be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind that you mayPROVE what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.”
We cannot extrapolate parables beyond the limits of that which they were originally meant to communicate.
We cannot concoct prophetic shadow pictures out of every Biblical incident or any imaginable circumstance in life.
Some circumstances in life are the result of the leading of the Holy Spirit, others are random chance coincidence. Not every breath we take, or turn we decide to make at the last second in response to a vehicle turning in front of us can be attributed to the direct intervention of the Almighty. Every thought is not predestined nor is every action on our part confined to His perfect will for our lives. He lives in us, and experiences life through us.
Your response to a stimulus results in your actions. Those who yield their lives to live according to the instructions in the Torah, will find themselves on a path that is ordained by YeHoVaH and blessed by YeHoVaH.
“But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God” (Matthew 4:4).
Aviv Fellowships is mobilizing the troops to restore the kingdom of YeHoVaH as we await our king Yeshua (Jesus):
- We are Guardians of the Sabbath!
- We are Guardians of the Creator’s time clock!
- We are Guardians of our Prophet Yeshua HaMoshiach!
- We stand against conformity and compromise in a world of conformity and compromise!
We ARE…… Guardians of the Aviv!
Watch this short video to learn more about who we are…